Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oh NJ, nothing is the same as you.

Up since 5 AM working and still going...
I have class in a little while, but I couldn't sleep and thought of some good things to write about for a while in between studying all my different forms of the past tense.
Here are some fun ones!


These are the pretty views from out my balcony around 2 PM in the afternoon.



You will notice the city looks kind of dead, that's because it's siesta.


The cuties waiting for nap time.


This is the shop on the corner that recomends where I should take my dance classes. I'm trying something new just about every week. Also, Sangria is only 1 Euro and it comes with a funny dress or hat on it.



Here we have the "river". Malaga, or all of Spain really, is in a drought. These fountains are what comes up from the beach, but this used to be a very long river. The river is right next to our street, so if I ever get lost I just look for the river and follow it home.

More of the green river.

This is a cool building on the opposite corner of my street under construction.



Me and Bastise-- my great love here in Spain.


Contrarily, this is Jonnaton and Mauw (the dog) they are sweedish and both very friendly.


What a great specimen of an animal.

No comments: