Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Eye candy numero uno

So I have finally gotten some photo capabilities and I would love to show everyone what's around me. First of all, my roommate:
How bonita, si? (on the left making the cute face and weird hand.)

The fog and sights on the way to Málaga:


Next we have some photos of my dwellings:

Those are my snuggle buddies sitting on my bed. As you can see the floor is tiled with all kinds of patterns and it is cold, but we are comfey. Between my bed and Nichole's we have a door that leads out to a tiny balcony. If a romeo were to want to, he could call up to us from the street. We hear the garbage trucks outside every morning around 3 AM.



This is Franco's church, now called Valle de los caidos. He is burried there and even today people go to hear mass there. I must say, the inside of the church itself is gorgeous... but does not put me in a happy mood. It gives me shivers-- escalofrios.

This is the view from Valle de los caidos.


This is the Cathedral of Toledo. It is huge.

A friend I made at one of the baths in Toldeo. She is drinking out of a fountain who's age is estimated to be from the year 300 AD. We were right next to an archaeological site.

The palace of King Phillip II.



The glorious Ronda. Above and below.

< The view from Puente nuevo (Ronda). Precipices and gorges.



Gorgeous, right?
Day of class #3 was a success. A bit of homework and then, when siesta is over, I will go buy some toothpaste, hair product, and my grammar book. I got into level intermedio-avanzada(¡!)

Un abrazo muy fuerte.
Mamie

No comments: