Friday, June 6, 2008

A mis padres

Hey-- to my family who I miss incredibly,


here is a fun blog of photos from the spain trip. True, they were here during my finals, but man... we still had a really great time.

We took my mom out for salsa. What a super-grin!!

Below is my sister with the guy who was basically my neighbor. This newspaper man was outside my apartment literally every day, reading the newspaper. I don`t think that I ever saw him let anyone else but my sister wear his guest newspaper hat.




Here is my sister with me, Victoria, and Nichole, our little temporary family. Victoria loveeeed my family-- especially Katie.



This is Katie with the bird man, another one of my neighbors but who is not normally outside quite as much as the newspaper man. (the newspaper man is quite a champion)


Katie and I, probably trying to order some food across from my parents, probably at cafe central.

^notice the super-sweet earrings. One of these days I will put a close up of them on here.

This was mom and I inside club sound after we had had our salsa lesson and it was just a dancing free for all.



Mom and dad looking out over the beautiful Malaga... or the Mediteranean sea, rather.


Now it`s totally Katie`s turn already to post on her blog some pictures from their trip.


No comments: