My friend Adam among others trying to find a bush to hide behind. This was how most of the bathrooms worked in the desert.
This is a wall where we sat up on at one of the rest stops. I hurt myself trying to climb up but eventually I made it.
You can see the huge cut on my arm here... sort of. I felt like a super-warrior.
You can see this wall in the background. Here are some friends and a dog that had been sitting tranquilly for the photo who then decided to run towards me in mid-photo. He was a very sweet dog. We passed this place another time on the way out of the desert and I shared my bread with him both ways.
Eventually we got to the end of the road of our 12 hour bus ride and packed into 4 by 4 jeeps and drove like Indiana Jones through the desert (driven by an Arabian Indiana rather).
We drove through the desert this way for about two hours in caravans of jeeps and stopped at one point to see the desert sunset.
It is much more beautiful in person.
Finally we got to the campgrounds.

Don`t you just love the suspense?
I have two tests this week. Lots of study study to do.
More photos later. xoxoxoxoxoxo
3 comments:
Mami!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, its LJ. I saw your mother and sister at Easter Mass. They both told me what a wonderful time you were having overseas! I already knew you had to be somewhere other than WM, because when I called you over spring break I was sent directly to your voicemail. I read a good amount of your blog, most notably, I wanted to tell you that I loved your commentary on the various architectural sights. Anyway, my email is lzarpaylic152@hawks.rwu.edu. I would love to hear from you soon!!!
So what's up with the Moroccan star? Is that like an important symbol their?
Yo EL...
did you see the photos of me and T-mar??? Come visit us in Spain. Use your Fuller skills
Post a Comment