Heyy Mamie!! I've been reading all of your posts and the swim season is now officially over and I will have more time to make posts and leave you comments. I promise!!
Yo Mamo, I got a blogita just so I could comment it up. You're about to get so many comments you'll be like disclaimer 2: please stop spamming me. seriously though, I LOVE READING ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND TRAVELS AND YOU.
pps. this is erin. apparently i'm really bad at blogging. i commented before i changed my name from blahblahblah, but then i was like, that name is so stupid, i can't use that. so then i changed it, and then posted again. bisous
6 comments:
Heyy Mamie!! I've been reading all of your posts and the swim season is now officially over and I will have more time to make posts and leave you comments. I promise!!
Love you tons, actually tons of tons!
Where are the camels?
haha camels are coming. don`t you worry.
Yo Mamo, I got a blogita just so I could comment it up. You're about to get so many comments you'll be like disclaimer 2: please stop spamming me. seriously though, I LOVE READING ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND TRAVELS AND YOU.
ps. i followed suit with my blog name.
pps. this is erin. apparently i'm really bad at blogging. i commented before i changed my name from blahblahblah, but then i was like, that name is so stupid, i can't use that. so then i changed it, and then posted again. bisous
Post a Comment